1. Do you meet the minimum caregiver requirements? We validate that you meet the minimum Joshin Caregiver requirements. If not, that’s okay, we still want to stay in touch, we can help you connect to additional training resources.
2. Create account & start application. Create an account, once completed, check your email. You will receive a link to complete your application through our applicant site, Fountain. Complete your application on Fountain.
3. Background check and application processing. Fountain will facilitate a background check and conduct identity verification. With verification completed, Joshin will review and approve (or decline) your application
4. Fill out your caregiver profile. While your application is processed, you can fill out your caregiver profile, this won’t be visible to families until you are approved as a Caregiver, by Joshin
5. Start booking care dates. Once approved, you will receive an email from Fountain. You can begin booking care dates and creating meaningful connections with individuals and families.