Shape your own schedule.
No day is
About the Gig
WHAT IS JOSHIN?
Joshin is the first-of-its-kind disability care app that connects qualified and vetted caregivers (we call them, “Joymakers”) to families with special needs. Create and manage your schedule right from your smartphone. Customers review your profile in the app where your experience, education and interests are highlighted. Then, get booked for Care Dates.
HOW IT WORKS
• You are paid through direct deposit, no awkward money exchanges. You will receive your payment in just a few short days! “Instant Pay” option available (fee applies).
• You have the ultimate flexibility as you control your available hours in the app.
• When you receive a Care Date request, you review the Care Plan, hourly rate and “accept” or “decline” the request.
• Hourly care rates are 100% yours, Joshin doesn’t take any of it! Our average Customer pays between $16-$25/hour.
TO GET STARTED YOU MUST:
• Have a High School Diploma or GED
• Own a smartphone (Android or iPhone) with data plan
• Have at least 1 year of caregiving experience (with disabilities or elder care)
• Pass a background check
NEXT STEPS TO GET YOU STARTED:
2. Complete the seamless application process.
3. Build your profile in the Joshin app.
4. Update your availability, GET BOOKED for Care Dates.
As a Joshin Joymaker, you are an independent contractor. Being a Joymaker is perfect for those seeking a gig that is flexible and only when you want to work. Our Joymakers have various caregiving backgrounds, are patient, reliable and passionate about providing quality care!