Client Success Manager
- Location: Remote
Joshin provides care and wellbeing to disabled and neurodivergent people across the country. We’re a digital ecosystem where care providers, specialists, management tools, and resources work together in one place to support employees and their loved ones. Our Care Advocates and advanced technology make the process of finding, scheduling, and paying for care seamless and stress-free.
As a Client Success Manager, you will play a critical role within the team, owning the implementation process, driving toward deliverables, and ensuring successful program launches. This is a high-impact, high-profile role, in which you’ll leverage both creativity and keen business acumen to standardize processes and share expertise, for the benefit of the entire team. This includes designing and optimizing onboarding and engagement processes, systems, and automation to allow us to scale our service layer to support more Joshin customers. It is a highly collaborative role that will require constant coordination and communication with internal teams, customers, and external partners.
The right manager will be exceptional at operations and strategy; the ability to get deep into the details of processes and technologies while also understanding how each detail connects to the future and impacts other teams; deeply involved in the day-to-day customer experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own a portfolio of key accounts. Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve optimal satisfaction, retention, and growth in key accounts.
- Responsible for the overall project management & deliverable tracking for new client launches
- In conjunction with the CSM, monitor go-live operational activity to identify any potential issues and develop rapid response plans to implement solutions and remediation efforts
- Engage 1:1 with clients to ensure adoption and strong engagement metrics
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance Joshin efforts
- An unwavering commitment to reflect the mission of the company and to evangelize our purpose
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Own all reporting deliverables for client portfolio with ongoing contribution of critical thinking for future reports based on client needs
- Convert clients into Joshin advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc
- Analyze utilization data, effectively communicate utilization trends to clients, and continuously provide strategic direction to clients to help meet their organizational objectives
- Serve as the voice of the client by bringing in insights to internal partner teams such as Service, Customer Support, Product, Business Development, and Sales
- Up to a quarterly travel to outsourced locations for training sessions, and to ensure the overall quality of service
Who We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment; experience on a client success team or healthcare administration/benefits team required
- Experience in employer-sponsored health benefits is space and success in selling and growing accounts, including driving product utilization is a plus
- You’re a problem solver, thoughtful, and detail-oriented with a knack for project management
- Exceptional listening skills with a gift for translating client feedback and trends into growth opportunities, operational improvement and product development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to explain complex data and use it to measure the success of initiatives
- Mission-driven and passionate about helping Joshin support more families
- A team player who is comfortable pitching in and supporting team members
- An upbeat and positive can do attitude with the ability to find solutions to seemingly tricky challenges and build processes that scale
- You’re a hard-worker with a curious mind and are eager to learn new skills and technologies
- HubSpot, ClickUp, Slack, Keynote experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients with consecutive needs and deliverables while always making each client feel like they are your 100% focus
- Possess the highest ethical standards and respect all persons equal
- Strong customer service background required, including an understanding of customer journey development and continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues
Why you’ll love working at Joshin:
- Our team is collaborative and fun!
- You have an opportunity to make an impact on an often underserved community;
- We are backed by amazing investors who actively support and engage with the team;
- We have a leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day;
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment.
We also take care of you through our perks and benefits including:
- Competitive pay and time off
- Healthcare benefits
- Peloton membership
- Company MacBook laptop
- Joshin swag
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
If you would like assistance applying for open positions please message the hiring manager and they will provide you with assistance.
Apply for this role.
Come do the best work of your life here at Joshin.
Client Success Manager