Business Development Manager
location_on We are open to remote, with preference to Minneapolis/St. Paul.
schedule Full Time/Exempt
A company is only as good as its people. Joshin is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team and play a critical role in identifying corporate partnerships, driving enterprise business model innovation; and anticipating and executing on opportunities critical to our growth.
This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management, organization, and networking skills. You will design and maintain core sales processes, and assess key metrics to enhance overall growth of the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving growth in revenue by increasing our number of enterprise clients at top tier companies
- Source new business, close deals, and cultivate deep partnerships
- Report to the CEO and partner closely with our marketing, operations and product teams
- Stay current on industry trends, competitors, and insights to identify where Joshin’s unique value proposition fits into the overall landscape
- Nurture and build relationships with existing enterprise prospects and partners, taking the lead on finalizing deals already in the pipeline
- Own business reporting metrics and analytics, creating visibility into our sales funnel, conducting analysis on sales effectiveness, and bringing insights and leadership into our business processes
- Establish meticulous systems and processes to ensure excellence in our business development function
What You Should Have
- 4+ years experience with a proven track record in enterprise business development and building strategic partnerships
- The motivation and desire to grow a mission-driven startup focused on supporting families with special needs
- Grit and the attitude to roll up your sleeves to do what needs to be done
- A passion for building systems, processes, and tools. You’re constantly thinking, “How can we do this more efficiently on a global scale?”
- Comfort in hearing ‘no’ and developing strategies for a ‘yes’
- Ability to gather and leverage data to develop compelling strategies, then bring a plan to fruition with seamless execution and attention to detail
- Your finger on the pulse, staying up to speed on relevant industry trends, players, and news
- Strong attention to detail, while working every day with a sense of urgency
- Bonus: A large network of benefits and HR leaders at top companies
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off
- Working at an emerging company early
- We’ll leverage your passion and experience to make an impact
Joshin is a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives in a supportive place to work. We have a positive, and supportive culture and look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Come do the best work of your life here at Joshin.
Apply for this Job